We Find an Ideal Solution for You
In Chattanooga, where Southern hospitality meets stunning natural beauty, the siding on your home can make an attractive design statement. It also helps protect your home from the elements and brings an investment in its value.
At Ideal Siding® Chattanooga, we understand the importance of making the right choice for your home. Our commitment is to provide you with the finest siding materials, skilled craftsmanship, and top-quality service in the industry.
Ideal Siding® offers an extensive array of siding options to transform your home’s exterior. Whether you prefer the timeless elegance of planks, the modern look of panels, or the classic appeal of shakes and shingles, we have the perfect solution for you. Our partnerships with industry-leading manufacturers ensure you receive nothing but the best.
You can rely on Ideal Siding® Chattanooga for first-rate installation because we have the experience and expertise you need. Our team of experts is ready to help you through the process of getting new siding for your home, from the moment you walk through our doors to the big reveal at the end of your project.
Siding Materials and Styles
It can be hard to know where to begin when you start on your home siding project because there are so many choices of style and material. Chattanooga’s diverse homes demand a wide range of siding options. Fortunately, we have them all!
Each material is available in a wide array of colors, textures, and patterns.
- Vinyl siding. This is the most popular choice for new home construction or remodeling: vinyl delivers the warm appearance of wood without costly, time-consuming maintenance and repairs. It’s made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin combined with ingredients to give it color, flexibility, and durability. And it never needs to be scraped, stained, or painted.
- Cedar siding. Cedar siding is prized for its durability and resistance to moisture as well as for its charming good looks. Made from red or white cedar, both native to North America, it is available with a clear stain or in a wide range of colors. It is easy to customize, replace, and repair.
- Aluminum siding. Aluminum siding is made from aluminum coil stock that is first chemically coated to protect the metal and then painted for additional protection. It’s highly resistant to rust and corrosion, ensuring long-lasting protection and a sleek modern aesthetic for all types of homes.
- Fiber cement siding. This type of siding, known as James Hardie®, is made from cement, sand, and cellulose fibers. It is extraordinarily durable and enduringly attractive. We carry James Hardie® siding, one of the best brands of fiber cement siding you can buy.
- Engineered wood siding. Another brand of composite wood siding uses wood strand technology that offers superior protection against all weather conditions, as well as decay and insects. It has durability, versatility, and long-lasting curb appeal.
Ideal Siding® in Chattanooga carries virtually every style of siding: lap, panels, board and batten, and shingles. Each one is available in at least one and as many as all of the materials described above. We’ll help you pick one that’s right for your home’s style as well as your personal preference and budget that will enhance your home’s curb appeal and value.
Lap siding is one of the most popular options. There are several different types of lap siding, including cottage, Dutch lap, nickel, or shiplap. This type is an excellent choice for creating a classic, cozy, inviting look.
Shingles and Shakes
Achieve a rustic, cozy look with shingles that add contrast and depth to your home’s exterior. Their distinctive shadow lines add contrast and depth to a home’s exterior, creating a sense of coziness and warmth. The most common materials for shingles are cedar, fiber cement, and vinyl. Shingles are available in several profiles, including staggered edge, straight edge, and scalloped.
Board and Batten Siding
Board and batten siding allows you to create a personalized aesthetic for either a modern or more traditional vibe. This type of siding has a clean and multi-dimensional look that is popular for the modern farmhouse style. It is often used on high walls or gable walls because of its elongating effect.
How Much Does the Siding Cost in Chatanooga, TN?
Our experts assess your home to provide an accurate quote, ensuring no hidden charges. The cost varies based on factors such as the material you choose and any repairs that need to be made.
Here are a few more important things to know: first, the cost of labor is included in our quote. In addition, siding is sold by square foot, so the ultimate price will depend on the size of your house, along with other factors, regardless of the type of siding you purchase.
Aluminum is in the middle range of siding, costing more than vinyl but less than wood and fiber cement. Here is a general idea of how the different square-foot prices compare:
- Vinyl Siding: approximately $6 – $7 per square foot, making a 2000 sq. ft. house range from $12,000 to $14,000. For premium vinyl siding, add approximately $2 per sq. ft.
- James Hardie® (Fiber Cement) Siding: A higher-end option at around $9 – $10 per sq. ft., totaling $18,000 – $20,000 for a 2000 sq. ft. house.
- Engineered Wood Siding: Slightly more expensive than fiber cement siding, engineered wood siding will run you approximately $22,000 to $24,000 for the same size house.
- Cedar Siding: A premium choice at $16 – $18 per sq. ft., reaching $32,000 – $36,000 for the average-sized house in Chattanooga.
To guide you through other materials used in your siding renovation, have a look at the table illustrated below:
|Material||Price per sq ft*|
|James Hardie® (Fiber Cement)||Starts at $8.50|
|LP® Smartside® (Engineered Wood)||Starts at $10.75|
|Vinyl Siding||Starts at $6.50|
|Premium Vinyl Siding||Starts at $8.50|
|Cedar Siding||Starts at $16.00|
|Stucco||Starts at $14.00|
|Longboard® Aluminum Cladding||Starts at $55.00|
|AL-13® Aluminum Cladding||Starts at $52.00|
|LUX Steel Cladding||Starts at $35.00|
|Cultured Stone||Starts at $45.00|
Remember, these are estimates only because the current condition of your house has an impact on the final cost. Your siding project may require additional work if the underlying structure is rotten or damaged and it needs repair. Because our company conducts a thorough inspection of your house before work begins, we give you a final price beforehand to help you make an informed choice.
Our Work Process
When you choose Ideal Siding® in Chattanooga, you work with a team of experienced and talented professionals, each with a minimum of seven years of experience in the industry. They will thoroughly explain the work process so you know exactly what to expect and can properly prepare for your siding project.
After you have reviewed and approved our complimentary design mock-up showing you what your home will look like after the job is complete, the materials are ordered and delivered to your home. Additional time might be required for custom orders or if any of the materials are out of stock.
Once your project installation has been completed, your project manager will inspect the work and then meet with you to explain the details of the materials and workmanship warranties and provide you with the maintenance instructions. Our team is always prompt, efficient, and attentive to the details, ensuring that you will be thrilled with the final result.
Why Work With Ideal Siding®?
With a world of siding companies out there, why should you choose Ideal Siding®? We take pride in being the premier siding company in Chattanooga, known for our unwavering commitment to quality, reliability, and affordability. Our long-standing relationships with top manufacturers guarantee the finest materials and workmanship for your home.
Not only that, but we also offer an array of benefits practically unheard of in the home industry:
- Price match policy. We understand that budget matters. If you’ve received a quote from another siding company, show it to us, and our contractor will match it for the same scope of work and materials.
- 25-year workmanship warranty. Each member of our expert crew brings a minimum of 7 years of siding experience, backed by meticulous oversight from our home team. We exclusively utilize premium materials from renowned brands, and our confidence in our workmanship is reflected in our 25-year warranty. This means you can enjoy your new siding worry-free, knowing that we’ve got you covered for a quarter of a century.
- Complimentary design mock-up. You can visualize your home’s transformation with our complimentary siding design mockup. Our contractor experts will guide you through the designs and color combinations until we find your perfect solution.
When you choose Ideal Siding® company, your project will be completed according to the industry’s best practices, manufacturer recommendations, and local building codes.
Contact Us Today
Are you considering new siding for your Chattanooga home? Contact us today for a free estimate! Let us help you transform your home’s exterior and elevate its beauty and value.
Apison, Chattanooga, Collegedale, East Ridge, East Brainerd, Fairmount, Harrison, Ooltewah, Lone Oak, McDonald, Middle Valley, Red Bank, Snow Hill, Tyner, Walden.