We Find an Ideal Solution for You
Your home is one of the most important assets in your life. It’s the place where you create beautiful, happy moments with your family. At Ideal Siding Coquitlam, we understand how incredibly important your home is to you, so we make it our priority to meet your needs. No matter what, Ideal Siding can help.
Nothing beats working with an experienced and caring team, and our experts have seen it all! We can source a wide variety of materials to ensure that you have the siding you have always wanted. Whether that is helping you with repairs, choosing the best siding materials for your home, or replacing the siding on the entire house for your dream makeover.
Siding Materials We Offer
There are so many kinds of materials and siding styles to choose from. Selecting the right siding affects its performance in different climates and the appearance, character, and value of your home.
There are 9 most popular siding options in Coquitlam today (click on the picture to learn more):
There are many other styles and types of siding and exterior materials we can offer you, please call us for any specific requests.
Popular Siding Styles
With so many siding types, materials and colours to choose from, it can be challenging to make the right decisions.
We will help you choose exactly what you need for your style and budget from among the most popular options on the market in the Tri-Cities Area – Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody.
Siding plank is so popular, it was installed on more than 80% of the houses in Coquitlam last year. The plank is supplied as either horizontal or vertical strips, based on the look you want to achieve. The most common materials for plank are cedar, fiber cement, vinyl, and metal (aluminum/steel).
If you are looking for a minimalist modern look, panels are an excellent option due to their sleek design. You can choose between a smooth or cedar mill texture, which mimics natural wood. The panels are usually cut on-site to ensure they match the design of your home. They can be installed horizontally or vertically based on your design plan.
Siding shingles create a natural, rustic look, one that is particularly popular on Canada’s West Coast with its abundance of hemlock and cedar trees. They add contrast and depth to your home’s feature walls and gables, creating a sense of coziness and warmth. The most common materials for siding shingles are cedar, fiber cement and vinyl.
How Much Does It Cost to Install New Siding?
The cost of a siding renovation depends on several factors. For example, the size, area, and accessibility of the home impact the price and what materials and optional elements are added.
However, we’ll always make sure you’re fully informed before we get started. Here are some guidelines to give you an idea of the different types of costs and help you plan for your siding replacement. For example:
- Vinyl siding costs an average of $7-9 per sq ft. An average house needs about 2000 sq ft of siding, which means that the average cost of vinyl installation is between $14,000-$18,000.
- If you wanted to go with cedar siding for the same house, the average cost is $11-13 per sq ft. That means cedar siding would be about $22,000-$26,000.
- James Hardie siding will cost around $9 – $11 per sq ft, so for the same house, you will pay approximately $18,000 – $22,000.
Here’s a quick price comparison for siding costs in Coquitlam and nearby areas:
|Material||Price per sq ft*|
|James Hardie (Fiber Cement)||Starts at $9.00|
|Vinyl Siding||Starts at $6.50|
|Premium Vinyl Siding||Starts at $7.50|
|Cedar Siding||Starts at $11.50|
|Stucco||Starts at $11.00|
|Longboard||Starts at $28.50|
|AL-13||Starts at $27.50|
|Cultured Stone||Starts at $24.00|
If affording a project all at once is a strain, a payment plan can be the perfect way to spread it over time. Financing is available for almost any type of home improvement project, big or small.
We maintain long-standing relationships with our financing partners, who can secure an affordable financing payment plan which is tailored to your needs. We won’t push you into something or make the process complicated or confusing. We’re here to make sure you get the best plan available.
Installation Process & What to Expect
Right after you decide on the colour and design of your siding, we can start working on your project; we work with the major materials suppliers on the market. You will want to know exactly what to expect and how the process will happen step by step.
Our Project Managers are there to help guide you through the whole process. They will communicate clearly with you and gladly answer any questions that you might have. When you decide to work with us, we want to make sure you’re confident in your decision every step of the way.
Here’s a quick summary of what installation looks like at Ideal Siding Coquitlam, including how long each phase of your siding installation should take:
After all the process of siding installation and clean-up is completed, your Project Manager will give you tips on how to care for your new siding and the details of any warranties on the completed work and materials.
Why Should You Choose Ideal Siding?
Every home is as unique as the people who live in it, and no two renovation projects are the same. At Ideal Siding Coquitlam, we’re always looking for customized solutions. We’ve helped hundreds of homeowners find the best siding for their homes in just the last few years.
The benefits we provide can truly transform the homeowners’ experience when purchasing new siding.
- 25-Year Workmanship Warranty. Siding your house can be a big renovation project. We understand that you are putting a significant investment of your time and money into your home when you decide to replace your siding. We work with the best crews in the industry and the most reputable suppliers. That’s why we can protect your investment with such a lengthy warranty.
- Price Match Guarantee. With Ideal Siding, you don’t have to worry about making any compromises since we offer high-quality service and a price match guarantee on all projects for the exact scope of work. Our pricing is transparent and fair. Just bring in an itemized competing quote, and we’ll match it.
- Complimentary Visuals for Your House. You’ve seen the pictures of houses that you really like, but with all the different materials and colours to choose from, you don’t know what will suit your home or your tastes. We can help to take the guesswork out of it for you! Ideal Siding offers a complimentary mockup of your home and selected siding. You’ll know exactly how your home will look and can make adjustments as needed.
Our Project Managers will meet with you to go over the details of your project so you can be 100% confident that you’re getting the makeover that you will truly love, and you will know what to expect every step of the way.
Contact Us Today
We are happy to answer any questions you have, whether you’re looking for more information about repairs or replacing your existing siding. Contact us to get a complimentary estimate today – it’s literally “on the house”!
Port Moody, Coquitlam, and Port Coquitlam.