We Find an Ideal Solution for You
Your home is where the most precious memories are kept and so many beautiful moments are created. Here, at Ideal Siding in Vancouver, we understand the importance of that and make it our mission to help you create the home of your dreams. Whether it is helping you with a minor repair task, replacing siding on the entire house or assisting you with choosing the right siding option for your new home.
Our company will guide you throughout the entire process and will answer any questions, relying on the vast experience in the industry and over 500 meetings held with clients each year.
You deserve only the best quality of materials and workmanship, that’s why we have the best crews in the industry and work with the most reputable suppliers. We understand the needs of local homeowners and familiar with the trends in each neighbourhood.
Reasons to Work With Us
After completing over 100 projects between all of our divisions past year, we’ve seen it all when it comes to siding. For us as specialists, it is very clear that every project is unique, and we are striving to find the best solution for your needs and make the process as seamless as possible.
Here is what we offer you:
- Price Match Guarantee. Our experienced Project Estimators can find a solution for your needs and offer the option within your budget to make sure it doesn’t cost you “an arm and a leg”. At Ideal Siding in Vancouver, we can match a competitor’s pricing for the same scope of work if you would choose to work with us.
- Leading Workmanship Warranty. An abundance of rainy days had caused the lifespan of the old siding on the majority of the homes in the Vancouver area to reach its limits. In most cases, the lifespan is 25-35 years if no rainscreen was installed. That’s why we offer you 25 years warranty on workmanship and only the best quality materials and practices in the industry, so you don’t need to worry about the cost of maintenance, painting, and repairs in the upcoming years.
- Complimentary Design. Maybe your siding is still in decent condition, but you want to refresh the look to keep up with the rest of the homes in your neighborhood or to create the house you’ve always dreamt of. After all, that’s where you spend most of your life. We know it is difficult to choose the colour and style of your new home, that is why we offer a complimentary siding design mockup to help you to make an informed decision. We can offer you the newest designs and materials from some of the leading siding manufacturers in the industry.
Replacing the siding on the entire home is a costly project and a big investment in your home, creating more value and enhancing its look. We can help make your project affordable. Our partners offer flexible home improvement financing options, that suit your needs, budget and project goals.
There are plans for just about any situation – even if your credit is less than perfect – there is likely a plan for you. We can work on your behalf to secure an affordable payment plan.
Popular Siding Styles
These days there are a lot of siding types and materials to choose from. When it comes to design here are some of the most popular siding options on the market in Vancouver.
This is the most popular choice amongst the homeowners and was installed on over 80% of the houses last year. The strips can be horizontal or vertical and the most common materials are vinyl, fiber cement, cedar or aluminum.
Siding Panels are an excellent option for a modern look and offer a sleek design featuring some of the most innovative siding techniques in the industry.
They can be either smooth or with cedar mill texture and usually are cut on-site to match with the design you’ve chosen for your home. The most common profiles are Board and Batten, Easy Trim Reveal Panels, and Open Joint Cladding.
Siding Shingles add distinction to the walls creating that cozy look that reflects the surrounding nature. This is a particularly popular option on West Coast being surrounded by Hemlock and Cedar trees. Shingles can be made out of fiber cement, vinyl or cedar.
Siding Types We Offer
There are lots of options these days to help you create the perfect facade and you want to choose carefully. While aesthetics are always important, you also want to consider the material’s durability, ability to resist water, ease of installation and versatility.
There are 9 most popular siding options in Vancouver today (click on the picture to learn more):
There are many other styles and types of siding and exterior materials we can offer you, please call us for any specific requests.
How Much Does the Siding Cost?
Here we show you the approximate house siding price calculation:
- If you choose vinyl siding that costs around $6-7 per sq ft, for the whole house which is 2000 sq ft, you might end up paying $12,000 – $14,000. Vinyl siding is the easiest product to work with, which significantly lowers its installation costs.
- James Hardie siding will cost around $9 – $10 per sq ft, so for the same house, you will pay approximately $18,000 – $20,000.
- Cedar will be the most expensive option among the 3 mentioned above. Its price is $11 – $13 per sq ft, so the final price will be around $22,000 – $26,000 including the additional cost for painting.
To guide you through other material used in your siding renovation have a look at the table illustrated below:
|Material||Price per sq ft*|
|James Hardie (Fiber Cement)||Starts at $9.00|
|Vinyl Siding||Starts at $6.25|
|Premium Vinyl Siding||Starts at $7.00|
|Cedar Siding||Starts at $11.00|
|Stucco||Starts at $10.50|
|Longboard||Starts at $25.50|
|AL-13||Starts at $24.50|
|Cultured Stone||Starts at $22.75|
If affording a project all at once is a strain, a payment plan can be the perfect way to spread it over time. Financing is available for almost any type of home improvement project, big or small.
We maintain long-standing relationships with our financing partners, who can secure an affordable financing payment plan which is tailored to your needs. We won’t push you into something or make the process complicated or confusing. We’re here to make sure you get the best plan available.
Installation Process & What to Expect
Right after you decide on the colour and design of your siding, we can start working on your project. Sometimes, within a few days after we sign a contract. We are one of the largest siding contractors in Vancouver (and in Canada) and can handle multiple projects at the same time.
In certain situations, the availability of the chosen siding with suppliers might postpone the start date of the siding project, but we always work on finding the best solutions for you and expediting the process as fast as possible. We work with the major suppliers of siding materials on the market, so there is usually no significant wait if chosen from their most popular options.
Once you chose to work with us, you can rest assured every detail of your siding project will be taken care of from the beginning till completion. Our Project Managers will guide you through each step of the siding project on your house and will gladly answer any questions you might have. Here is the step-by-step process.
After all the process of siding installation and clean-up is completed, one of our Project Managers will guide the homeowner through the process of siding maintenance and provide all the details of warranties, both of the materials and workmanship.
Contact Us Today
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact our specialist for a free estimate on a service or with any other questions you may have.