Ideal Siding Scholarship
Ideal Siding is the fastest growing siding renovation company in North America. With a 25-Year Workmanship warranty, complimentary design services and low overhead business model, we set a new standard in the industry.
Ideal Siding Scholarship will be given based on the paper written by a student of any year. The paper should be at least 500 words long and present a vision or project to allow our company to improve the siding installation time. Our average time spent on the project is 4 weeks right now.
To apply, you must be currently enrolled in high school, undergraduate school, or a graduate school (or your country’s equivalent) in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, a European Union country, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
As long as you meet the above criteria, your age or citizenship status will not impact your ability to enter.
- Your submission must be written in English.
- Essays must be sent by using submission form only.
- Only one submission is allowed per student. Multiple entries will be disregarded.
To apply please click on the button and fill out the following form:
- Two (2) $1,500 scholarships will be awarded in one year. The prize is listed in and paid in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- Application deadlines: March 1st and November 1st. Awards for 2020 will be announced on March 15th and November 15th.
- The winner must submit a form of valid ID and proof of their enrolment in the appropriate educational facility.
- The decision of Ideal Siding relating to any dispute arising from the scholarship will be deemed final.
The scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses. A check for $1,500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s college or university to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The Ideal Siding Scholarship Award will be in the form of a check made payable to the accredited post-secondary institution attended by the Scholarship Prize Recipient. Scholarship funds may be used for any education-related expense. Scholarship winners will be notified via email and are required to submit a photo for publicity purposes within 2 weeks of notification, otherwise, the award is forfeited. Scholarship winners are required to notify their financial aid office of the award. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of Scholarship Prize Recipients.
In the event Ideal Siding is prevented from continuing with the Scholarship Program by any event beyond its reasonable control, then Ideal Siding shall have the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate the Scholarship Program.
If you have any questions regarding our Scholarship Program please contact our representative anytime between 08:00 am – 06:00 pm PST (Mon-Fri):
215-4388 Still Creek Dr
Burnaby, BC V5C 6C6, Canada
Phone: +1 (778) 713-1002